Traffic X is the latest generation of the hugely popular Traffic series of AI traffic programs from Just Flight, and is the new benchmark for Artificial Intelligence traffic expansions.
New aircraft, more traffic - Traffic X employs completely reworked and updated aircraft for FSX with new and more detailed high-quality airline liveries. Traffic X includes 99 individual, different aircraft models with numerous airline liveries and paint schemes - giving a total of more than 1,700 individual aircraft.
Traffic X includes custom features designed to take maximum advantage of the new capabilities available in Flight Simulator X, and featured aircraft include commercial airliners, regional jets and turboprops, business aircraft, GA aircraft, helicopters and - for the first time in the Traffic series - military aircraft.
THE AI AIRCRAFT
There are many new and improved aircraft models with new and advanced animations. All aircraft are custom-built high-quality Gmax models which ensure both the highest quality and performance-friendliness.
NEW! The appropriate aircraft take advantage of FSX's advanced animation" features at airports - baggage handlers, docking jetways and pushback tugs will appear when the aircraft parks; when an aircraft is ready to depart, the pushback tug pushes it back off the stand. (This feature only operates at those stands enabled by default in FSX.)
Numerous animations are included - control surfaces, gears, propellers, control surfaces and jet engine fans. All aircraft feature transparent cockpit windows and animated doors.
All aircraft are painted in real-world airline liveries (with updated and improved reflective textures) and include authentic registrations.
99 different aircraft models - painted in liveries of more than 400 airlines and numerous military liveries - give a total of more than 1,700 individual aircraft...
The featured airlines are too many to mention! The list includes over 400 airlines from all parts of the globe, from ABC Volga Dnepor to Kuzu Air Cargo and Yemenair. No part of the world remains uncovered!
• Airbus A300
• Airbus A300 Cargo
• Airbus A310
• Airbus A318
• Airbus A319
• Airbus A320
• Airbus A321
• Airbus A330
• Airbus A340
• Airbus A340-600
• Airbus A350
• Airbus A380
• Airbus A380 Cargo
• ATR 42
• ATR 72
• BAe Hawker Siddley HS 125
• Beech 1900 D
• 727 Cargo
• 747-200 Cargo
• 747-400 Cargo
• 757-200 Cargo
• 767-200 Cargo
• Canadair CRJ
• De Havilland Dash 8
• Embraer ERJ
• Fokker 100
• Fokker 50
• Fokker 70
• L-1011 TriStar-500
• DC-10 Cargo
• MD11 Cargo
• Saab 340
• Tupolev TU154
• Britten Norman Islander
• Britten Norman Trislander
• C 152
• Citation 500
• Grumman AA-5
• Gulfstream V
• Hawker HS 125
• Hawker XP800
TrafficX also utilises the default General Aviation aircraft in Flight Simulator X:
• AirCreation Trike Ultralight (4 variants)
• Beechcraft Baron 58 (4 variants)
• Beechcraft King Air 350 (4 variants)
• Cessna C172SP Skyhawk (5 variants)
• Cessna C208B Grand Caravan (4 variants)
• de Havilland Beaver DHC2 (3 variants)
• Mooney Bravo (2 variants)
• Piper Cherokee 180 (3 variants)
• Jet Ranger 206
• Eurocopter AS350 A-Star/Squirrel
• Eurocopter AS355 TwinStar/Twin Squirrel
• Eurocopter EC 135
• Robinson R22
• Robinson R44
• NEW! The new Traffic Control Centre (TCC) program gives you an easy way to comprehensively customise and expand your AI traffic.
• NEW! ChronoTraffic AI time period selection feature. Every aircraft and flight can now be set for a certain period of years.
• NEW! DirectX10 compatible. Traffic X is future-proofed as far as possible for DX10 use.
• NEW! The all-new Follow-me car and the all-new Pushback truck let you explore the airport from the ground and even 'guide' incoming AI aircraft to their parking positions.
• NEW! 787 Dreamliner with the majority of the launch customer liveries included
• NEW! Airbus A350 XWB included with the majority of the known launch customers liveries
• NEW! Clandestine CIA Extraordinary Rendition flights
• NEW! Traffic X now includes a diverse selection of military aircraft.
• NEW! Many all-new and updated liveries.
• NEW! 600 extra aircraft
• NEW! The all-new Traffic Radar lets you view traffic information in three different modes about each AI aircraft in range - vertical speed and current altitude, bearing and distance, identification and true airspeed.
• NEW! Unique Custom AI sounds.
• NEW! Appropriate aircraft take advantage of the advanced animations in FSX to operate with airport service vehicles.
AI traffic - 100,000+ scheduled airline flights, including international, national, regional, commuter and cargo operators. In addition to airliner flights the traffic database includes general aviation and military flights and even clandestine CIA Extraordinary Rendition flights and F117 stealth flights. The clandestine CIA Extraordinary Rendition flights have aircraft with 'known' registration numbers and also fly to and from 'known' destinations!
More aircraft - More than 400 airlines with more than 1,700 different aircraft - 600 more than in the previous version of Traffic!
Correct identifiers - All flights use their correct aircraft/airline identifiers and tail numbers according to the country of origin.
Traffic Control Centre - The new Traffic Control Centre (TCC) program gives you an easy way to comprehensively customise and expand your AI traffic.
The new Traffic Editor has improved flight planning and greatly enhanced traffic generation features to let you create new flights easily, whether they are randomly generated traffic just to fill your up your FS world even more or detailed scheduled connections as in the real world. The Editor now lets you add one-way flights and includes a 'compile by region' feature.
ChronoTraffic - AI time period selection feature - Every TrafficX AI aircraft and flight can now be set to only be visible and operational during a user-defined period of years. When editing the traffic database you can very easily select the year or range of years in the past or present in which you want the aircraft to appear. This new and flexible feature means that you can easily have older traffic such as Concorde, out-of-service airlines, up-to-date traffic or even future traffic chosen from amongst the included TrafficX AI aircraft fleets.
Flyable aircraft - A new function in the Traffic Control Centre allows you to make the TrafficX AI aircraft flyable (with generic cockpits and flight models) so you can fly the world with your favourite airline.
AI PaintAssist Tool - Add new or edited liveries to your AI fleet of TrafficX aircraft. (External paint tool required for actual painting.)
EVEN MORE NEW X-TRAS!
TrafficX is a great program for those who just want to watch the bustle at busy airports around the world, and with new features it's even more fun...
The all-new Follow-me car and the all-new Pushback truck let you explore the airport from the ground and even 'guide' incoming AI aircraft to their parking positions.
Spotty, the plane spotting feature, and the unique Control Tower view let you watch aircraft as they are landing, taxiing, parking and departing - and you can even listen to their ATC communications!
Spotty has evolved from a spotter's bag in previous versions of Traffic to a real aviation enthusiast, fully equipped with everything he needs:
• Radio for listening to ATC
• Map showing the FSX 'top down' view for airport views
• Map showing the FSX flight map for the FSX aerial chart view
• GPS (Global Positioning System)
• Navigation facility so you can move him by mouse.
The Control Tower comes in four different sizes - from 'Airfield' to 'Large International Airport' -and can be placed anywhere in the world. A 2D panel and a full virtual rendition of the inside of the tower includes everything you need to watch and observe all AI traffic in your area:
• Multifunction display with geographical information, clock showing UTC and local time, weather display including wind speed and direction, pressure readings for QNH, QFE as well as temperature, COMM panel and controls to move the view with a simple mouse click.
• Switch for night lighting and view heading indicators.
• ALL-NEW full Traffic Radar
The all-new Traffic radar lets you view traffic information in three different modes about each AI aircraft in range - vertical speed and current altitude, bearing and distance, identification and true airspeed.
Custom AI sounds
New custom sounds replace the generic FSX default sounds.
A total of 20 different sound sets, recorded from real aircraft, give more variety and more realism thanks to special take-off and landing sounds, thrust reverser sounds and many more. Hear the typical take-off sound of an Airbus 321 or the noisy thrust reversers of a landing Tornado - TrafficX is an immersive experience for all the senses!
Flight Simulator X (Acceleration, SP2 & DirectX 10 Preview compatible)