Pilatus PC-12 for FSX Product Features
Flight One Software continues its "commitment to authenticity" with it's rendition of the PC-12. The performance of the 1200 hp Pratt & Whitney PT6A-67B turboprop engine, along with its Hartzell 4-blade aluminum prop, will take you to 30,000 feet as you SCREAM along at 310 mph. The available range of 2,239 NM will allow sim pilots to go coast-to-coast, with just one stop.
The FSX version of the PC-12 has had a complete overhaul. Here are just some of the new features that come with this new package.
- Updated FSX exterior model with specular lighting and bump mapping
- Dual Garmin 430 GPSs replace the single KLN90B
- Garmin MX200 Color MFD
- Reworked night lighting and lighting logic
- Upgraded EHSI with Map mode and range scale from 2nm-50nm
- Plus many more refinements and optimizations
The package also includes caution and warning voice alerts in 4 languages; English, German, Spanish and French which can be selected from the included configuration manager. Flight1's Text-O-Matic repaint utility will allow you to expand your fleet with customized paint schemes. Also included is a detailed pilot's manual, Garmin reference guides, and much, much more.