Airbus Series vol.1 Deluxe edition
For Flight Simulator 9 and Flight Simulator X
Genuine piloting of an Airbus 318, A319, A320 or A321 is from now on possible
to everyone, thanks to Airbus Series Vol.1.
The exceptional realism of this simulation has been achieved by thorough professionals who recreated -in every details- nearly all of the onboard systems, interiors, sound environments and flight models... Their fine work being then validated by over qualified Airbus Captains and Instructors.
With the ease of its three usage levels, Airbus Series Vol.1 is made for beginners as well as experts and pilots.
From Paris to New-York, make this Airbus technology yours, and thanks to Airbus Series Vol.1 pilot free as a bird !
Whichever your level is, this Airbus Series is definitely for you !
Adjustable difficulty levels, from Beginner to Advanced level.
Detailed interiors (economy/business class) with superb details, including seats, screens, catering, and a luxury interior for the Corporate Jetliner (ACJ).
Numerous international liveries and Airbus’ house livery
Simulation tested by active Airbus Captain and instructor.
Digital 'FLY-BY-WIRE' technology.
EFIS screens available with the system pages simulated.
High development quality ensured by feelThere.com team and Rob Young (flight dynamics).
Download the English Airbus Series Vol.1 User Handbook here ! (3.96 Mb)
- NEW : Flight Simulator X only : Jetways and luggage trucks connection animations.
- NEW : Three realism levels available: beginner, intermediate and expert. Beginner users won't have to read tons of documentation to fly, intermediate users will have more realism while enjoying some FS "shortcuts", while expert users will have to follow actual procedures.
- NEW : Flight Simulator X Viewpoints : Gear, Wing, Cabin, ...
- NEW : Ability to save your flights including ALL FMC programmed parameters.
- GMax exterior/interior models with High resolution reflectives textures, dynamic shine, realistic night lighting,...
- Numerous international liveries and Airbus’ house livery - List available here.
- Detailed interiors (economy/business class) with superb details, including seats, screens, catering, and a luxury interior for the Corporate Jetliner (ACJ).
- Digital 'FLY-BY-WIRE' technology.
- A319/A320/A321 are delivered with CFM and IAE engines, with their specific sounds, displays and flight dynamics
- Flight dynamics by Rob Young created and tested by active Airbus pilots and instructors.
- Real simulation from complete Cold & Dark cockpit to full auto landing.
- Truly immersive sound experience - Exactly as the real aircraft : engine, APU, batteries, air conditioning, passenger signs, clicks,...
- Detailed passenger's view.
- Numerous animations : hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, passengers door, cargo hatches, ...
- Load Manager and Fuel Planner.
- Frame-rate friendly.
- Technical support provided by Wilco Publishing
- Easy-to-use Paint Kit to create your own airline and share them on the net (Photoshop required).
- Glass cockpit with advanced digital avionics, CAT II and III landing certification.
- Photo-realistic 2D panel with multiple subpanels : overhead, pedestal,...
- Interactive 3D Virtual Cockpit - Exactly as the real aircraft !
- Day and night lighting.
- Aircraft flyable from the Captain or First Officer's seat from the Virtual Cockpit.
- Hotspots on the panel to ease access to 2D panels.
- Screen resolutions from 1024x768 to 1600x1200 (!) for perfect instrument readability .
- Pop up EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays, resizable and detachable for any additional monitor use.
- Vector graphics displays (GDI+ technology) for nicer and smoother graphics.
- Barometer and additional chronometer in the Virtual Cockpit.
- All the Airbus EFIS are available: Primary Flight Display (PFD), Navigation Display (ND), Engine/Warning Display (E/WD), System Display (SD), with all the system pages available
- All the EFIS screens are developed with vector graphics technology that makes them detachable and resizable without any quality loss, and their brightness is adjustable.
- Advanced Configuration Module
- Integrated module accessible through the Flight Simulator pull-down menu
- Available features:
- User Experience: allows the user to select the realism level of the systems
- Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS) and caution messages.
- Radio Management panel.
- Realistic auto-brake system.
- Inertial Reference System (IRS) - Fully working Navigational System
- Fly-by-Wire system
- Fully featured autopilot system,
- FADEC (Full Authority Digital Engine Control) system
- Alert system
FMS Features (Flight Management System)
- The flight management system is composed of :
- Basic features
- Advanced features
- SID/STAR management
- Track IR & Go Flight modules (MCP-Pro excluded)
Airbus Series Philosophy
Airbus commonality enables pilots to transfer with a minimum amount of time and training from one Airbus aircraft type to another. This characteristic, unique to the Airbus aircraft family, gives pilots the opportunity to fly a greater variety of routes, with less training time. With that Airbus philosophy in mind and Wilco Publishing's development strategy, you will train yourself on ONE aircraft-type and be able to fly and control up to NINE, from the short range A318 commuter to the super-stretched long-haul A340-600 !
CALL! for Airbus PIC Vol.1
Pentium IV 1,4 GHz, 2GB RAM (to run MAP), 128MB Graphics, FS2004 or fsX, Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 (only 32 bit systems are supported)
Downloadable products are not refundable