The German Airports Team are again setting new standards in terms of quality, realism, and friendly frame rates with their complete overhaul of the German Airports 3 package.
All airports are developed according to their actual status with all buildings, objects installments and navigational aids representing the real life airports. Airports included are Hamburg, Bremen, Berlin-Tegel, Paderborn-Lippstadt and Luebeck.
Built on high resolution aerial images the airports and their surroundings show an absolute realistic image of the real world.
Another highlight is the use of the Dynamic Airport Enhancement Services.
The services ensure dynamic traffic on the apron and surrounding roads and motorways creating a lively atmosphere.
• Up to date status of the airports and surroundings, incl. landmarks
• Photo realistic ground textures based on aerial images (0.5m/pxl)
• All airport buildings and objects
• APIS - Aircraft Parking and Information System by the company FMT
• Original NAV aids (ILS,VOR/DME,NDB,ATIS)
• Breathtaking night effects
• Original runway- and taxiway lights
• Seasonal ground textures
• Use of the Dynamic Airport Enhancement Services for dynamic vehicle traffic on the apron and
• Numerous scenery effects such as smoking chimneys, animated billboards, etc.
• Compatible to Airport Enhancement Services (AES) by Oliver Pabst
• Extensive manual including airport information
• Original DFS-charts
• Including FSX- and FS2004-versions
NEW in version 2012:
• Optimized Autogen for the FSX and FS2004 versions
• 3D runway lights and 3D approach lights according to the current DFS charts
• AES-Lite version with new vehicles
• Airport Hamburg with new buildings such as the multistory car park 4 and the Radisson Hotel
• Performance optimizations
Minimal system demands (FSX)
• Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration Pack, SP2 or Gold Edition)
• Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7 (fully updated)
• 3 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system recommended)
• 2 GB RAM
• Graphics card with at least 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
• Download-Size: 470 MB
• Installations-Size: 1,2 GB
Minimal system demands (FS2004)
• Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
• Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 (fully updated)
• 3 GHz processor
• 2 GB RAM
• Graphics card with 256 MB
• Download-Size: 390 MB
• Installations-Size: 1 GB