The term 'FeelThere' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of California, USA
We respect your privacy, and will keep all your information private, except what could occur under the following:
- If your information is requested as part of a valid law enforcement agency request.
- If your information has been associated with fraudulent activity, and releasing your information to third parties is required as part of legal proceedings or investigations.
- If you specifically opt-in to events where it is noted in advance that certain information may be made public, such as contests where we list the winners.
Please note that information you make publicly available via one of our Internet discussion forums is beyond our control, and can't be considered private.
FeelThere reserves the right to edit or remove content as it deems necessary. We may change terms of this agreement without prior notice.