San Diego Sector for Tracon!2012
VAT / Sales Tax calculated at checkout
by Simulated Designs
San Diego International Airport, also called Lindbergh Field, is an international airport 4.8 km northwest of downtown San Diego. In 2015, traffic at San Diego International went beyond 20 million travellers for the first time.
It is the busiest single-runway airport in the US. It is likewise the second-busiest single-use runway worldwide after London’s Gatwick Airport. San Diego is the biggest city in the United States that is not an airline hub or secondary hub; nevertheless, San Diego is a focus city for Southwest Airlines.
The airport has domestic flights, and worldwide flights to Canada, the United Kingdom, Mexico, and Japan.
- Complex simulation allow you to experience the real-life duties of a tower controller
- Create new Tracons, schedules and airplanes using the same editors used by the development team
- Aircraft will follow complex instructions
- Realistic distance measuring including calculation of the closest point between moving targets
- Realistic airplane performances
Minimum computer specification: 1.2 GHz Processor
- 1GB memory for Windows XP and 1.5GB memory for Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- 256MB video card memory
- 700MB hard disk space
- Sound card
- Windows Speech Recognition language setting must be set to English US
- 3.0 GHz processor
- 3GB memory for Windows XP and 4GB memory for Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- 512MB video card memory
- Two-button mouse with a middle button scroll wheel
- Two or three monitors. Matrox TripleHead2 is fully supported
Submit your review