Toronto Sector CYYZ for TRACON! 2012
VAT / Sales Tax calculated at checkout
Toronto Pearson International Airport, officially Lester B. Pearson International Airport or just Pearson Airport, is an international airport serving the city of Toronto.
The airport lies 22.5 km northwest of Downtown Toronto. Pearson Airport is the biggest and busiest airport in Canada. In 2015, it dealt with 443,154 movements.
It is the world’s 15th-busiest airport by flights. As of 2016, over 75 airlines run around 1,100 departures a say from Pearson Airport to more than 180 locations across all six of the world’s inhabited continents.
- Complex simulation allow you to experience the real-life duties of a tower controller
- Create new Tracons, schedules and airplanes using the same editors used by the development team
- Aircraft will follow complex instructions
- Realistic distance measuring including calculation of the closest point between moving targets
- Realistic airplane performances
Minimum computer specification:
- 1.2 GHz Processor
- 1GB memory for Windows XP and 1.5GB memory for Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- 256MB video card memory
- 700MB hard disk space
- Sound card
- Windows Speech Recognition language setting must be set to English US
- 3.0 GHz processor
- 3GB memory for Windows XP and 4GB memory for Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- 512MB video card memory
- Two-button mouse with a middle button scroll wheel
- Two or three monitors. Matrox TripleHead2 is fully supported
Submit your review