CRJ Nextgen by Wilco
VAT / Sales Tax calculated at checkout
Wilco Publishing CRJ Next Gen is an advanced and realistic simulation of the Bombardier CRJ Series for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
The CRJ NextGen family of aircraft is a benchmark for regional jet efficiency in the 60- to 99-seat segment.
Bombardier CRJ Series family of regional jets is recognized as the most successful regional aircraft program in the world.
- Bombardier CRJ: CRJ-700/900/1000 reproduced in brand-new High Definition models
- Efficient “clean-view” 2D cockpit with selectable pop-ups for maximum visibility while flying
- Incredibly detailed 3D Interactive “Glass” virtual cockpit with multiple functional switches, knobs and levers and many bespoke programmed animations
- Stunning fully modelled luxury passenger’s cabin and window views
- Flight dynamics engineered by FS flight dynamics expert and tested by active CRJ pilots
- Specific FSX camera point of views for functional and recreational use
- Detailed animations: pilots, windshield wipers, hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passengers doors, cargo hatches, stairs
- Eye-candy features: wheel chocks, animated warning flags, cabin attendant figure
- Simulated systems: electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, automatic bleed air, air conditioning, etc.
- Frame-rate friendly
- Immersive audio experience with digitized sounds set recorded from the real plane: fire alarm, APU, batteries, air conditioning, passenger signs, warnings and caution messages,…
Realistic Flight Management Computer :
- Full management of the worldwide Navigraph database, including SID & STAR
- Full Flight Plan management with lateral and vertical navigation
- Direct function to any waypoint
- Full FIX management (distance, radial, Abeam)
- VNav advisory
- Other functions: POS Init, MSG history
- Traffic & Collision Avoidance System II (TCAS) simulation with visual Traffic Advisory
- Fully digital avionic with new flight director logic for takeoff, digital standby indicator, new engine start logic,…
- Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS) with multiple callouts
- Compatible with Navigraph database
- Pop up EFIS screens (PFD, ED,…) for multi-monitor displays
- Numerous warnings and caution messages
- Multi-Function Displays including NAV, Plan, Rose, Radio modes,…
- Comprehensive and accurate autopilot system
- Panel Hotspots to quickly access multiple 2D panels
- Battery and generators switches fully operative with corresponding action
- APU startup/shutdown sequences fully simulated for a complete Cold & Dark cockpit
- Anti-icing system
- Fully working FADEC for engine management
- Comprehensive installation and flight training manual to teach you step by step all systems and procedures.
- VRinsight modules: CDU II, Multi Switch Panel, Instrument Radio Stack,…
- Go Flight modules
- Track IR (Natural Point)
- TCAS supporting online flights on IVAO and VATSIM networks
- The CRJ NextGen doesn’t feature a PILOT IN COMMAND development level. The complexity of some procedures and/or equipment functionalities may have been reduced to suit beginners and medium-skilled simmers.
- High-resolution liveries (HD): numerous international airlines and Bombardier’s house livery with high resolution reflective and chrome textures, dynamic shine, night lighting, bump-mapped panel lines and rivets, etc.
- Easy-to-use Paint Kit to create your own airline (Adobe PhotoShop required – No technical assistance provided by Wilco for the use of the Paint Kits) :
- * CRJ NextGen -700 Paint Kit (215Mb)
- * CRJ NextGen -900 Paint Kit (211Mb)
- * CRJ NextGen -1000 Paint Kit (193Mb)
The following liveries are included :
- CRJ-700 BritAir – Delta Connection – Jazz Air (Canada) – Bombardier House livery
- CRJ-900 Lufthansa City line – Alitalia/Air One – SAS – China Express – Bombardier House livery
- CRJ-1000 Iberia Regional (Air Nostrum) – Bombardier House livery.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X SP1 & FSX SP2 (or Acceleration Pack)
- Windows XP 32 – Vista 32 bits – Seven 32-64 bits
- Intel Core 2 Duo CPU (2x 2666Mhz) or equivalent (Core 2 Quad CPU recommended)
- 2 GB RAM
- DX9 Graphic Card with at least 256 MB (512 MB strongly recommended)
- 1.81Gb Hard disk space.
- Download file size: 191Mb
CRJ NextGen requires an internet connection to be installed.
Submit your review