EMBRAER ERJ135, ERJ145XRJ FOR P3D4
VAT / Sales Tax calculated at checkout
Highly detailed ERJ 135 and ERJ 145XR model with virtual cockpit and cabin
Photorealistic 2D panel with 5 photorealistic subpanels
Ultra Realistic flight model
This product does not include any improvement over the previous Embraer E-Jets v.1 product only adds P3D4 compatibility. This product is NOT compatible with Flight Simulator 9 or X or Flight Simulator: SE (Steam version).
-the Weather radar doesn’t work. We are not planning to add this functionality in the future.
-during the night the Dynamic Lighting option must be switched OFF within P3D4 for the floodlight not to get too strong. Currently, there is no timeline fixing this issue.
- Two highly detailed ERJ airplanes
- Load editor (automatic fueling by using the FMS)
- Brand new digital soundset by TSS
- Custom XML instruments and animations inside and outside
- Glass cockpit
- Photorealistic 2d panels
- Fully interactive victual cockpit with many custom switches and knobs
- Ground proximity warning system (GPWS)
- TCAS II with audio-visual Traffic Advisory and Resolution Advisory system
- Pop up instruments
- Almost all systems are included. Electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics, pressurization, bleed air, air conditioning, FADEC with ATTCS function, GPWS, self-test, ventral tank for the ERJ 145XR
- Accurate autopilot with overspeed and stall recovery systems
- APU simulated with correct fuel consumption
- Ice detection
- FMS features
- Very realistic and complex FMS
- Five different patterns
- SID/STAR with DME arc
Pentium IV 1,4 GHz, 2GB RAM (to run MAP), 128MB Graphics, P3D4.2, Windows 10 32 and 64bit
Downloadable products are not refundable!
Submit your review