[KDAL] – Dallas Airport – Microsoft Flight Simulator
IATA: DAL, ICAO: KDAL, FAA LID: DAL
Located just 6 miles from the city of Dallas, Texas, Love Field was the only airport servicing Dallas until DFW opened in 1973.
The single terminal has 20 gates, 18 of which are leased to Southwest Airlines. It is the birthplace and a major base for the carrier.
In June 2022, the airport completed major renovations that included converting the old runway 18/36 into a taxiway and resurfacing Runway 13R/31L.
- Highly detailed models with PBR texturing.
- Complete ground polygon including all decals, lines, dirt and grime.
- Custom animated jetways.
- Improved night lighting and taxiway lighting.
- Updated AFCAD including parking spots, taxiway names and signs, runways, and ground vehicle routing.
- Multiple objects placed over the airport using the MSFS SDK.
VAT / Sales Tax calculated at checkout
- Online registration is required
- The product is compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator
- The product is compatible with Windows operating system
Submit your review
I'm giving 5 stars. It is a very nice new scenery by FT again