Tower!3D by FeelThere
VAT / Sales Tax calculated at checkout
Tower!3D is a successor of the best selling Tower! 2011 airport tower simulator.
Using an intuitive mouse-driven command center even non-English speaking users can enjoy the Tower!3D experience.
Tower!3D uses the latest technology rendering the whole environment in full 3D with realistic moving foliage, real-time weather changes, and volumetric lighting.
Your assignment is to guide aircraft of various sizes and capabilities to and from the active runway for landing and takeoff.
To help you to assure the safe movement of the airplanes on the ground and in the air Tower!3D provides flight strips, ground, and air radar screens, and a full 3D view of the airport.
- 3 photorealistic airports
- Advanced AI pilots to follow your commands
- Stunning 3D rendering of the airports
- Runway assignments for arriving and departing aircraft may be changed
- Runway intersection takeoffs are simulated
- Advanced routing to and from the runways and terminals can be assigned
- Dynamic lighting and shadows, day-night cycles provide a stunning visual experience
- Live airport with service cars for airplanes and vehicle traffic around the airports
** TOWER!3D COMPATIBILITY WITH WINDOWS 11***
Tower3D and Tower3DPro is NOT officially compatible with Windows 11. Further product development was discontinued prior to the release of the Windows 11 operative system. While some features, or all, may work for some users, FeelThere cannot commit to address any issues that may arise when running Tower3D/3DPro in Windows 11.
Minimum computer specification:
- 64 bit Windows 7 / 8 /10
- 1.2 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- External mouse
- Minimum resolution: 1280×720
- 3.0 GHz processor
- 2GB video card memory
- Two-button mouse with a middle button scroll wheel
Submit your review