[KLAX] Los Angeles Airport – XPlane
(IATA: LAX, ICAO: KLAX, FAA LID: LAX), commonly referred to as LAX
FeelThere is bringing you Los Angeles Airport for X-Plane 11, the primary international airport serving the always busy LA city with four parallel runways.
24R/06L and 24L/06R are north of the airport terminals, and 25R/07L and 25L/07R are south of the airport terminals.
LAX has 132 gates arranged in the shape of the letter U with 9 passenger terminals.
- SAM 3 (Scenery Animation Manager) is required for the scenery to load properly, and also to animate the jetways.
- SAM 3 Suite can be downloaded for free from many X-Plane add-on websites.
- Once installed, run Sam Suite and within the program download the ‘SAM BASE PLUGIN’. This will install the textures for the jetways.
- There is no requirement to purchase World Jetways from within the SAM Suite. This only animates default airport gates.
Our jetways have already been configured so no other add-on is required.
– SAM animated jetways (SAM 3 is required-free)
– High Resolution edited USGS orthophoto covering the airport
– Custom terrain mesh
– Custom lighting
– Custom ground textures with specular reflections
– Custom ground lines, runway markings, and detail textures.
– High quality PBR building textures with night lighting
VAT / Sales Tax calculated at checkout
- Requires X-Plane 11.53 or newer version
- Free SAM plugin is required for the animated gates