[KBOS] – Boston Airport – Microsoft Flight Simulator
IATA: BOS, ICAO: KBOS, FAA LID: BOS, also known as Logan International Airport, and also commonly known as Boston Logan, is an international airport that is located mostly in East Boston and partially in Winthrop, Massachusetts, United States.
The airfield was renamed General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport in 1943. Today Logan covers 2,384 acres (965ha), has six runways and four terminals (A, B, C and E).Logan is not a hub airport for a major airline. Even so, in 2010 KBOS was ranked 21st busiest airport in North America and saw 352,643 aircraft movements (ranked 28th in the world), 27.5 million passengers and 259,5000 metric tonnes of cargo. International airlines make up a significant portion of the traffic utilizing the airfield. On average Boston experiences 950 aircraft movements each day.
– High quality custom modelled buildings with PBR texturing.
– Complete ground polygon including decals, painted lines, surface materials and dirt/grime.
– Custom modelled jetways.
– Improved taxiway lighting
– Updated AFCAD including airline parking codes.
– Enhanced night lighting.
VAT / Sales Tax calculated at checkout
- Online registration is required
- The product is compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator
- The product is compatible with Windows operating system