[KRDU] Raleigh Durham International Airport – Microsoft Flight Simulator
VAT / Sales Tax calculated at checkout
(IATA: RDU, ICAO: KRDU, FAA LID: RDU),
KRDU v1.6.0 update ->
- Resolved some issues present when photogrammetry was turned on near the taxiway bridges and Runway 14/32
Its locally known by its IATA code RDU, is the main airport serving Raleigh, Durham, and the surrounding Research Triangle region of North Carolina.
It is located in unincorporated Wake County, but is surrounded by the City of Raleigh to the North and East, and the towns of Cary and Morrisville to the South. The airport covers 5,000 acres (2,000 ha; 20 km2) and has three runways.
KRDU is the first Scenery developed by the FeelThere Team for Microsoft Flight Simulator and surely not the last.
- High detail models
- Partial internal model
- Custom ground lines and buildings
- Highly detailed textures, Physically Based Rendering (PBR), reflective and realistic textures
- The product is compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator
- The product is compatible with Windows operating system
Submit your review