[KAUS] – Austin Airport – Microsoft Flight Simulator
IATA: AUS, ICAO: KAUS
AUS, known as Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is located southeast of downtown Austin, Texas, United States. It has two terminals, two runways, and three helipads.
In 2022, AUS set an all-time record in its 23-year history, serving over 21 million passengers and over 400 aircraft movements per day. The Barbara Jordan Terminal is the airport’s main terminal and has a total of 34 gates, six of which handle international flights to London, Amsterdam, and Frankfurt as well as flights to Canada, Mexico, Panama, and other sun destinations. The South Terminal is used by ultra low-cost carriers Allegiant Air and Frontier Airlines.
It is situated on the historic site of Bergstrom Air Force Base, named after Captain John August Earl Bergstrom, an officer who was the first person from Austin who lost his life in World War II. The base was decommissioned in the early 1990s, and the land reverted to the city, which used it to replace Robert Mueller Municipal Airport as Austin’s main airport in 1999. The airport is the third busiest in Texas, after Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston–Intercontinental.
– Over 50 highly detailed buildings with PBR texturing.
– Complete modelled ground polygon including realistic decals, dirt, taxi lines and surfaces.
– Custom animated jetways.
– Airline parking codes and modified airport services.
– Updated AFCAD, parking spots, taxiway names and taxi signs.
– Improved taxiway and runway lighting.
– Multiple objects and clutter placed over the airport using the SDK.
– Improved night lighting and apron lamps.
VAT / Sales Tax calculated at checkout
- The product is compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator
- The product is compatible with Windows operating system
Submit your review