[KLAS] – Las Vegas Airport – Microsoft Flight Simulator
renamed Harry Reid International Airport
(IATA: LAS, ICAO: KLAS, FAA LID: LAS)
The airport has four runways and two passenger terminals. East of the passenger terminals is the Marnell Air Cargo Center, and on the west side of the airport are fixed-base operators and helicopter companies.
In February 2021, the Clark County Commission unanimously approved the renaming of McCarran International Airport to Harry Reid International Airport, after the retired Nevada senator. As of June 17, 2021, the Federal Aviation Administration lists the new airport name on all of their official aviation charts. It is anticipated that the official renaming ceremony will take place by the end of the summer.
This FeelThere KLAS Scenery has custom taxiway lighting and apron lights, giving it an amazing look at night time.
- Custom ground lines and buildings
- Highly detailed textures, Physically Based Rendering (PBR), reflective and realistic textures
- Custom taxiway lighting and apron lights
VAT / Sales Tax calculated at checkout
- The product is compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator
- The product is compatible with Windows operating system
Visit our MSFS2020 catalog for more or join our subscriber’s list and get notified on the latest releases from the Coming Soon category
Submit your review